- What is a home inspection?
- Who benefits from a home inspection?
- What is included in a home inspection?
- Why choose Tom Feiza "Mr. Fix-It" for your home inspection?
A home inspection is a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of buying a house, you should have it properly inspected before purchase by an experienced and impartial professional home inspector.
Everyone. The buyer may save substantial money by gaining insight into his purchase. The seller benefits from the unbiased documentation of their homes condition. The real estate broker receives help fulfilling disclosure obligations.
A professional inspection gives you an in-depth physical inspection and a detailed report on your new home’s condition from the chimney to the foundation.
A "Mr. Fix-It" Inspection includes:
- Foundation / Basement / Sump
- Electrical Service & Distribution
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Plumbing / Plumbing Fixtures
- Insulation and Ventilation / Attic
- Roof, Flashings, Chimney
- Ceilings and Walls, Structure
- Windows, Doors, Storms
- Exterior, Grading, Drives
- Tom is a Professional Engineer registered in the State of Wisconsin and his practical "hands-on" experience gives you an inspection that offers practical solutions if problems are found.
- Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors – ASHI¨.
- Tom has, helped thousands of homeowners through his radio, television, seminar and newspaper work.
- Tom is a Mechanical Engineering graduate of Marquette University with over 25 years experience in building maintenance and construction.
- Tom provides a 22 page written report that exceeds the requirements of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)¨ immediately following the inspection.
- Tom provides a free copy of his book How To Operate Your Home, a 224 page book that explains the many systems in your home. Bookstore price $24.95.